ListHub is a powerful benefit of MLS membership, providing a comprehensive and easy-to-use platform for managing the online advertising of listings! Here are just a few of the benefits your brokers have access to – at NO COST to your members or the MLS.
The brokers and agents win big with ListHub – whether they participate for free, or choose to enhance their marketing with ListHub Reports, there are benefits for everyone.
What Are the Free Member Benefits?
- Broker Choice: Opt-in/Opt-out of each publisher website at the broker level
- Publisher Filters: Easily filter publishers by business practice criteria to make informed selections
- Publisher Comparison: Gain specifics on features and practices and compare publishers
- Publisher Star Rating System: Give brokers a forum to express their views on publisher practices
- Traffic Routing: Route consumer traffic from publisher websites to your MLS public website or to broker websites
- Lead Routing: Broker-controlled settings for each brokerage, office, or agent
- Support Access: Single point of contact for member support across all publishers
What Are the ListHub Exclusives?
We are also proud of the exclusive relationships that we have formed in the real estate industry to provide even more value to your members. You won't find these benefits anywhere else!
- Protection For Your Content: ListHub works with publishers who agree to specific terms that ensure your listing content is used for consumer display only, keeping your listings safe from misuse, and keeping you in control of your data. Review the complete list of the standard protections that benefit ListHub customers
- The Real Estate Network: An opportunity for brokers to choose to send listings to national franchise websites. Sites include remax.com, coldwellbanker.com, realtyexecutives.com, and century21.com (Click here to learn more.)
- MLS REN: Now the Real Estate Network (REN) supports a new category of publishers comprised of MLSs who operate consumer-facing real estate search websites (Click here to learn more.)
- Fannie Mae: ListHub is Fannie Mae's chosen partner for REO brokers and agents to send Fannie Mae-owned listings to their consumer-facing website, HomePath.com. ListHub also automates participation for these listing agents in Fannie Mae's mandatory Online Offer system
- Keller Williams: ListHub is the chosen engine for providing Keller Williams affiliates with a feed to the KWLS franchise system. Agents can eliminate duplicate data entry, and ensure accuracy with the support of their MLS and ListHub (Click here to learn more.)
- realtor.com® Integrated Reports: Only ListHub reports have traffic statistics from realtor.com to combine all publisher reporting in one place
- MLS Public Website Integration: Your public website traffic can be added to the reports at no cost – quantifying the value you provide through your consumer facing site
- Broker/agent IDX Traffic: Integrated into ListHub reports, the local broker and agent website traffic completes the picture of online marketing for the broker, agent, and homeowner
- Complete Reports: ListHub provides you with the complete and accurate snapshot of all online activity in one place
What Are the Paid Member Benefits?
- Reporting Dashboard: Interactive dashboard with comprehensive reporting data at the brokerage/office/agent level
- Client Reports: Branded single property reports can be auto-emailed by agents to seller clients giving agents a powerful tool to inform sellers and ensure referrals
- Consolidated Metrics: Reports include consumer traffic stats from all major publishers in a single report – including realtor.com!
- Local Website Reporting: The MLS public site, and broker/agent IDX sites are optional additions, easily integrated into the ListHub reports
- More Info: For detailed information about the product offering for members of participating MLSs, visit our broker and agent pages