Keeping up with the constant evolution of the online landscape and developing sophisticated products that help brokers to get ahead of the marketing curve is our specialty. ListHub provides the MLS with a trusted partner for managing the ongoing demands of competition and change in the marketplace.
How Does Your MLS Benefit?
- Strong Leadership: ListHub makes it easy for the MLS to demonstrate their leadership by providing the industry's most comprehensive, and most trusted toolkit for brokers to ensure that online advertising is MLS-accurate, and to help them make smart choices about listing distribution
- Keeping Up With Changes: ListHub will keep up with the changes to your RETS feed, and also keeps up with the constant churn of websites – with ListHub, your IT staff can focus on other initiatives
- Single Platform: One dashboard, one point of contact, one RETS feed. We make it all manageable by consolidating all of your members' online advertising through an integrated platform
- Local Relevance: ListHub supports dozens of regional and local publisher websites, and we can work with you to support special sites that are important to your members
- Boost Your MLS Public Site: Show the value to your members! Add your MLS public site traffic statistics to your members in the ListHub reports, and quantify the value that you provide. Also, ask us about ways to increase consumer traffic to your site
- MLS-Wide Reports: You will have access to the traffic reports for your market area – a comprehensive view of the top performing publisher websites, the geographic location of your home buying consumers, and much more. ListHub reports also reveal which brokers are participating in the program
- MLS Control Panel: 24 X 7 access to your MLS-wide reports, as well as the entire set of tools for reviewing the network of publisher websites, including the publisher channel scorecard, links to each website and their end user license agreements, publisher ratings, and more
- MLS Preferred Publisher: Give your members the advantage of your expertise and guidance. The MLS Preferred Publisher Program is an optional program that allows your MLS to designate certain publishers as "Preferred" based on the criteria that you establish. Without controlling your members' advertising, you can make a positive difference by helping them to think critically about the advertising choices that they make
- Protection For Your Content: ListHub works with publishers who agree to specific terms that ensure your listing content is used for consumer display only, keeping your listings safe from misuse, and keeping you in control of your data. Review the complete list of the standard protections that benefit ListHub customers.